We want you to find your ability to move so here’s a list of some of our favorite adaptive sports and recreational activities.
- Tighten The Drag- Helps to provide scholarships for individuals living with paralysis to attend activity based exercise therapy and recovery. They also provide different adaptive sports opportunities.
- Oceans of hope- Is a non-profit organization providing adaptive ocean sport opportunities to individuals with limited mobility.
- Challenged Athletes Foundation- CAF is a charitable organization providing grants, as well as opportunities and other support, for athletes living with disabilities.
- Kelly Brush Foundation- Provides adaptive sports equipment directly to people living with paralysis.
- Clash Wheelchair Rugby- Provides adaptive sports opportunities for individuals living with spinal cord injuries.